In some cases
, people think the best idea may be to sell their home themselves. This is usually not a good option. Here is a list of just some of the basics
that as your listing agent I will do. Saving money on real estate commissions can cost you a fortune in lost time and lost money for your home. Here are just a few things
- You will need a comprehensive market analysis.
- You will need an expert price valuation so your home can sell quickly without under-pricing.
- You will need a comprehensive marketing campaign in order to receive the highest possible price for your home.
- You will need to network with other REALTORS who have buyers who may be interested in purchasing your home.
- You will need a local advertising campaign including the creation of print and Internet advertising.
- You will need proper signage to promote your home.
- You will need someone to coordinate showings and other appointments.
- You will need someone to conduct, and drive traffic to, your open house.
- You will need an experienced negotiator who knows what is reasonable and what is not.
- You will need an expert who understands contingencies, cash offers, and so much more.
These are just a few items
to consider when thinking about selling your home yourself. At the end of the day, it just isn't worth it. Contact me today
or fill in the Seller's Request below to learn how I can help you sell your home for the most possible money
and make sure you have an easy transaction. There is no obligation
and the information will be used only to provide superior real estate services. Thank you!